Friday, June 13, 2014

THE RETURN OF ROXIEREADS

Hi everyone,

I have returned! Due to some changes in my personal life (most specifically in starting a career) I was forced to take a hiatus from this blog that I love so much.

But now I am back!

For those who have actively read my blog, thank you so much and I hope I further enlighten and entice you to explore your literary world.

Some book reviews coming up include:

- The Outsiders
- A Wrinkle In Time
- To Kill A Mockingbird
- Some more YA Lit


Also:

- More beautiful bookstores and libraries from around the world
- More highlights of Comic Books (and some of my favorite story lines)

Additionally you can follow me on Twitter @RoxieReads and now on Instagram @RoxieReads !

It feels great to be delving into my passion once again!

Stay tuned for postings this weekend :)

~Roxie
 

No comments:

Post a Comment